Significant changes to the Snowfall logic. Dubbing this V2 of the Snowfall maps.
- Introduced 925mb level data
- Upgraded the proprietary logic to better define the precipitation type
- Corrected some code that calculated snow ratios poorly in higher elevations
So what's this all mean for real world usage?
- Much improved snowfall forecasts in high elevations
- Better identification of snowfall cutoff lines and amounts in warm temperatures
- Better snowfall totals across the board with better snowfall ratio calculations